Terms and conditions
By placing an order with us you will be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to our terms and conditions.
Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and Anusha will take place on the dispatch of the products ordered you, unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it in accordance with the instructions in How cancel an order.
If an order is not accepted, it may be for one of the following reasons:
- The product you have ordered is unavailable from stock.
- We are unable to obtain authorisation for your payment.
- A pricing or product description error has been identified.
- You have not met the eligibility to order criteria set out in the main terms and conditions.
After your order has passed through our security checks we will send you a confirmation email detailing the exact order that we have received. If there are any problems with your order, we contact you by email.
How to cancel an order
If you wish to cancel an order, please email email@example.com., including the following:
Date of order
If your order has already been dispatched to you, you may return the item(s) within 28 days of delivery (please follow the procedure set out in the Returns policy).
Our 28-day guarantee means that if, for any reason, you're not totally happy with your Anusha items, you can return them to us within 28 days of the date you received them. We will be happy to make an exchange or refund - provided the items are returned in perfect condition and still in their original packaging.
If you are returning an item because it is faulty, we will refund the postage you paid both when buying and returning the item. If you are returning an item because it is unsuitable, we will not refund the postage you paid when buying and returning the item.
This provision does not affect your statutory rights relating to faulty or misdescribed goods or your right to cancel orders under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations. Further details of these rights are available from your local Trading Standards Department or Citizens Advice Bureau.
When you want to return an item, please follow these steps:
- Fill out the returns form that was sent out with your order. Give the reason for the return, clearly mark whether you would like a refund or exchange, and reconfirm the delivery address for exchange items.
- Place the returns form with your item/s and wrap them securely to avoid damage in transit back to Anusha.
- Send your package back to Customer Services, Anusha, Studio 137, 3 Edgar Buildings, George Street, Bath, BA1 2FJ. We strongly recommend that you use registered post because Anusha cannot accept liability for any lost or damaged items.
Once an item has been received back at our warehouse, refunds will be processed within 28 days. A refund will be processed until the unwanted goods have been received.
If you have received an unwanted gift from Anusha, you can exchange it for another item of the same value or more, provided you pay the cost difference and the additional postage.
All prices include VAT (where applicable) at the current rate. We reserve the right to express the price exclusive of VAT, but we shall show VAT separately and include it in the total price.
Description of products
We take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on this website are correct when the information is entered onto the system. We aim to keep the website as up to date as possible, but the information, including product descriptions may not always reflect the position at the exact moment you place an order.
We reserve the right to withdraw any products from this website at any time and/or remove or edit any materials or content on this website. We may refuse to process a transaction for any reason or refuse service to anyone at any time at our sole discretion.
All products displayed on this website are available only while stocks last, at which point the words Sold out will appear in the product drop-down menu. If an item you're interested in buying is out of stock, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will check if the item can be re-ordered and, if so, how long it will take.
Customer mailing list
We like to keep our customers informed about new products, special offers, sales etc. If you'd rather not to receive this information by email or post, please send an email to email@example.com or let us know when ordering over the phone.
We like to keep our competition entrants informed about new products, special offers, sales etc. If you'd rather not to receive this information by email or post, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or click unsubscribe once you receive a newsletter.
We take the privacy and security of your payment and personal details very seriously. Anusha uses high-level Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology, which is the most advanced security software available for online transactions. Every time you enter an area of the site that requires sensitive information such as your credit card details, a padlock will appear, indicating that the site is secure. SSL encrypts your credit card number, name, address, phone number, identification number and password as it travels through the internet. This means that it cannot be read by anyone other than the secure server. Once each payment has been validated and authorisation approved, the card details are deleted - your card details are not held on the internet.
Prize draw terms and conditions
- Promotions are open to UK residents aged 18 and over.
- No purchase is necessary.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person.
- The deadline for receiving entries for the competition is as specified on the prize draw page. Results will be announced on the site on the day after the competition closes.
- Anusha does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the internet.
- Each winner will be the first valid entry drawn at random and will be notified immediately after the draw using the email address provided on the winner's entry.
- Anusha reserves the right to substitute the prize for another prize of equal value.
- There is no alternative cash prize.
- Anusha's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If the winner fails to use the full amount of the voucher within six months of the date of the announcement or is disqualified from the draw, the prize will be withdrawn and the winning entry will be void.
- When you enter the prize draw, you can opt-in to receive offers and promotions from Anusha via email. You can opt out at any time by following the Unsubscribe link on the bottom of every email or by emailing us at email@example.com and asking to be removed from our mailing list. If you do not want to receive correspondence from Anusha, do not tick the opt-in boxes when entering prize draws.
- All entries become and remain the property of the Anusha. By submitting an entry, entrants acknowledge and accept these terms and conditions.
- By taking part in a prize draw, you agree to be bound by the competition rules and by the decisions of the Anusha, which are final in all matters relating to the prize draw. Anusha reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and/or winner in its absolute discretion for any reason and without notice in accordance with the prize draw rules.
- Prize draw rules may be updated from time to time. If they are changed, the updated version will take effect from the date that they are uploaded onto this website.
While we endeavour to ensure that this website is normally available 24 hours a day, we will not be liable if for any reason it is unavailable at any time or for any period. Access to this website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control.
We exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with this website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of this website, any websites linked to this website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing this Website or your downloading of any material from this website or any websites linked to this website.
Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for (i) death or personal injury caused by negligence (as such term is defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977); (ii) fraud; (iii) misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or (iv) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
If your use of material on this website results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment, software or data, you assume all costs thereof.
You agree to indemnify us fully, defend and hold us harmless from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs (including reasonable legal fees) arising out of any breach of the terms and conditions by you, or your use of this website, or the use by any other person using your registration details.
While we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on this website. We may make changes to the material, or to the products and prices described in it, at any time without notice. The material on this website may be out of date, and we make no commitment to update such material.
The material on this Website is provided is without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide you with this website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill) which but for these terms and conditions might have effect in relation to this website.